Peer Reviewed Publications
(1 = Shared first authors)
- Wang, Y., Shi, H.S., Liu, W.H., Zheng, H., Wong, K.K., Cheung, E.F.C., & Chan, R.C.K. (2020). Applying network analysis to investigate the links between dimensional schizotypy and cognitive and affective empathy. Journal of Affective Disorder.
- Raine, A., Wong, K.K., & Liu, J. (2020). The schizotypal personality questionnaire for children (SPQ-C): Factor structure, child abuse, and family history of schizotypy. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 1-9.
- Wong, K.K. & Raine, A. (2019). Peer Problems and Low Self-Esteem Mediate the Suspicious and Non-Suspicious Schizotypy – Reactive Aggression Relationship in Children and Adolescents. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 48(11), 2241-2254.
- Liu, J., Wong, K.K., Dong, F., Raine, A., Tuvblad, C. (2019). The Schizotypal Personality Questionnaire – Child (SPQ-C): Psychometric properties and relations to behavioral problems with multi-informant ratings. Psychiatry Research, 275, 204-211.
- Wong, K. K., & Esposito, G. (2019). The unexpected for the expecting parent: Effects of disruptive early interactions on mother-infant relationship. Special Issue: Parenting and Infant Cry. Parenting: Science and Practice, 19(1-2), 124-129.
- Wong, K.K., Raine, A., & Venables, P. (2018). The effect of being left home alone at age 3 years on schizotypy and antisocial behavior at ages 17 and 23 years. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 105, 103-112.
- 1Zhou, H.Y., 1Wong, K.K., Shi, L. J. Cui, X. L. Qian, Y., Jiang, W. Q., Du, Y. S., Lui, S. S. Y. Luo, X. R., Yi, Z. H., Cheung, E. F. C., Docherty, A. R., & Chan, R. C. K. (2018). Suspiciousness in young minds: Convergent evidence from non-clinical, clinical and community twin samples. Schizophrenia Research, 199, 135-141.
- Wong, K.K. & Raine, A. (2018). Developmental aspects of schizotypy and suspiciousness: a review. Current Behavioral Neuroscience Reports, 5(1), 94-101.
- Wang, Z.L., Devine, R., Wong, K.K., & Hughes, C. (2016). Theory of mind and executive function in middle childhood across cultures. Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 149, 6-22.
- Wong, K.K. (2015). Paranoia and Social mistrust in UK and Hong Kong children. University of Cambridge.
- Wong, K.K., Freeman, D., & Hughes, C. (2014). Suspicious young minds: paranoia and mistrust in 8- to 14-year olds in the UK and Hong Kong. British Journal of Psychiatry, 205(3), 221-229.
- Hunt, M.G., Momjian, A.J., & Wong, K.K. (2011). Effects of Diurnal Variation and Caffeine Consumption on Test of Variables of Attention (TOVA) Performance in Healthy Young Adults. Psychological Assessment, 23(1), 226-233.
- Shek, D.T.L., & Wong, K.K. (2011). Do Adolescent Developmental Issues Disappear Overnight? Reflections about Holistic Development in University Students. The Scientific World Journal, 14(11), 353-361.
- Molina, E., Pushparatnam, A., Rimm-Kaufman, S. E., & Wong, K. K. (2018). Evidence-Based Teaching: Effective Teaching Practices in Primary School Classrooms (No. 8656). The World Bank. (Policy Research Working Paper)
- Wong, K.K. (2017). Mistrustful Children. Policy Research Group, Insights for Impact, 2. K. Ruggeri (Ed.). Cambridge, UK. Department of Psychology University of Cambridge Policy Report.
- Wong, K.K. (2019). Schizophrenia and Crime. In V. Zeigler-Hill (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences. Springer, Cham.
- Wong, K.K. (2017). Suspiciousness. In V. Zeigler-Hill, & T. K. Shackelford (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences. New York, NY: Springer, 1-5.
- Wong, K.K. & Raine, A. (2020). Schizotypal Personality Disorder. In B. J. Carducci (Editor-in-Chief) & J. S. Mio & R. E. Riggio (Vol. Eds.), TheWiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of personality and individual differences: Vol. IV. Clinical, applied, and cross-cultural research. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- Wong, K.K. (2020) Paranoid Personality Disorder.In B. J. Carducci (Editor-in-Chief) & J. S. Mio & R. E. Riggio (Vol. Eds.), TheWiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of personality and individual differences: Vol. IV. Clinical, applied, and cross-cultural research. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- *To, B., & Wong, K. K. (2020). Personal Construct Theory of George A. Kelly. In B. J. Carducci (Editor-in-Chief) & C. S. Nave (Vol. Ed.), The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of personality and individual differences: Vol. I. Models and theories. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- 1Wong, K.K. & 1Buda, M. (2020). Gender and Evolutionary Perspectives. In B. J. Carducci (Editor-in-Chief) & J. S. Mio & R. E. Riggio (Vol. Eds.), TheWiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of personality and individual differences: Vol. IV. Clinical, applied, and cross-cultural research. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
Wong, K.K., Francesconi, M., & Flouri, E. Internalizing and externalizing problems across childhood and psychotic-like experiences in adulthood: The role of developmental period.
Hughes, C., Wang, Q., Ng, F., Wong, K.K., & Ellefson, M. R. (2020, August 26). Two-Generational Reports of Parenting in Hong Kong and England: Beyond Autonomy Support and Psychological Control. https://doi.org/10.31234/osf.io/j8bct
Wong, K.K. A prospective study of paranoia in young children and adolescents: the role of hostile attributional bias and peer victimization.
Wong, K.K. A large qualitative study of childhood paranoia and mistrust.
Wong, K.K., & Raine, A. Child abuse and gender mediate the schizotypy – violence relationship
SCOPUS ID: 42361720000